Friday 28 October 2011

Birth of the Twins Mum

Mum: It is the 25th January 2010 and I am off to hospital for a routine scan just to check if they have grown or not. Guess what the twins grown!! I have until one 1pm to get myself sorted. It is at this point I think daughter number one is at school age 3, husband is on a train to London for the week to attend a conference, both set of parents don't live here and have no way of getting here so where do you start. Right phone husband who had just stepped off the train at Euston who confirms there is another train to bring him back and would be with me by 3!! Ring school inform them that I am being admitted and that a friend would be picking up Lily. Ring best friend who lives an hour away and organise her to pick up lily. Guess what I haven't even packed my hospital bag yet well they are not due until march!!!!! Throwing everything in a bag and back into hospital at midday. I have got to say I felt fine tried of course but other than that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment