Monday 24 October 2011

9 1/2 weeks!!!!!!! Dad

Dad : Busy at work as usual, must dash home and go to the scan (its not our first, we already have a daughter) as I am driving there I'm think do I really need to be here ? as this is really only a scan to tell my wife she has her dates wrong and that she is really 12 to 14 weeks.
I am sat in the hospital scan room trying to look interested in the fuzzy pictures on the screen and the wife nattering on and on, I hear her say to the nurse ,,something along the lines don't say it twins! as I look at the nurse I notice her expression changes, so I squint really hard at the monitor like I know what I am looking for AND then time stands still "yes its TWINS" I look at the wife, the wife looks at me and we look back at the nurse and she confirms yes TWINS, We are speechless, all the way back to the car and all the way home, totally SPEECHLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment